Butt Enhancement After Butt injections? (photo)

I had butt injections 1 1/2 yr ago and was considering a much bigger bum, but not sure about butt implants what would you recommend implants or injections? Photo enclosed what procedure is this? and the starting price?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The attached photo is of one of my patients who had fat grafting to the buttocks, also called Brazilian Butt lift.  Fat grafting after "butt injections" is tricky.  It depends on what you had injected and the shape your buttocks are in after that procedure.  If you had fat grafting to the buttocks, it may be possible to repeat that procedure to enlarge your butt.  It will depend on whether or not you have any more fat to harvest.  If you had silicone, hydrogel or other black market products injected into your bum, further surgery may not be possible. 

Web reference: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/photo-gallery-atlanta/2132-buttock-augmentation

Buttock enhancement

+2

You have a great result. Do not destroy that result by doing any more.................................