Can my Butt Crease Be Fixed?

I had liposuction on my outer and inner thighs four months ago. At first, I thought these grooves were caused by the compression garment and thought they might go away. I now realize two much fat was removed causing my butt to droop. This look terrible! I want to know if ... 1) The appearance may improve with time. 2) If it can be fixed? (my crease looks worse than any I've seen online yet) 3) If I can hold the surgeon accountable? 4) Will any type of exercise improve the appearance?

Liposuction and crease under buttocks

If too much fat was removed from the infrabuttock area in the upper back thigh, there may be a drop of the buttock. Furthermore, a crease may develop that is unsightly.  Your surgeon should be questioned by you to see what they would suggest.  Usually it is treated by a series, if not one, of fat injections.  Time and exercise and diet probably won't help.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat grafting can help and will take more than treatment

You are right and too much fat removed. Fat grafting will help and will take more multiple sessions.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon