One Butt Cheek Looks Bigger Than the Other One After Implants

I had butt implants around 10 years ago..at first both butt cheeks look little hard BUT THE SAME,..now the left one looks harder and looks like a bump and the right one dissapear...I'm concern about BOTH..why is the left one popping out and hard more than before and why I dont feel my right implant at all,where is it???...why its not there anymore...as a result it looks loke one is little bigger than the other..plus the little pain and discomfort of the left butt cheek.

Combining butt implants with a Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Gluteal augmentation with solid silicone butt implants is an excellent way to contour the butt and increase its volume. This procedure is performed through a small incision between the two buttocks.

One of the known complications after this surgery is asymmetry. At this stage, your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with butt augmentation, fat grafting, and body contouring. They will be able to assess if your asymmetry requires surgical correction. They will inform you if the implant needs to be changed or placed into a different position or camouflaged through the use of fat grafts.

Butt implant

+1

You probably have a seroma that causes the but to be bigger and harder.

You need to make sure there is no infection.

You need to see a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. sonogram will diagnose a seroma. aspiration and culture must be done. If the seroma continues to form must suspect subclinical infection and the implants should be removed, along with CAPSULECTOMY. Wait three to six month then consider buttock enhancement with fat transfer, Dermis fat graft or implant.

See your plastic surgeon ASAP