Is It Possible to Have a Butt Augmentation Without Implants?

i would like to have a breast lift, a butt augmentation both without implants and liposuction on my tummy and back i am 21yrs old 5'10 and i weigh 84kg how much weight do i have to loose to be a prime candidate for these procedures? my bra size is 34G and i really am cool with my breast size.

Butt augmentation with fat transfer

+1

The Brazilian but augmentation is a fat transfer procedure to the buttocks. The main thing is how much fat you have and how much of this fact can be actually removed with liposuction and injected into the buttocks.

Only a physical exam performed by a plastic surgery experienced in this procedure will be able to determine if you're a good candidate for this procedure.

The Brazilian Butt Lift Allows Buttock Augmentation Using Only Your Own Fat

+1

Hi there-

I would actually recommend that you NOT lose any weight...

So that your fat could be used to improve the shape and size of your butt without implants.

Your breast goals sound reasonable as well, but an exam would be necessary to confidently make recommendations.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Both Buttock Implants and Autologous (using your own) Fat Transfer are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt Augmentation without implants

+1

I routinely perform a procedure commonly referred to as a brazilian buttock lift or fat transfer / fat grafting to augment / shape the buttocks.  This procedure involves liposculpture of multiple areas of the body and transfer of this fat to the buttocks to improve shape, contour, and firmness.  This procedure of moving fat from one area of the body to another is referred to as fat grafting.   A similar procedure is possible for breast augmentation as well, although this procedure represents a more recently developed technique.  

good luck

Dr. Sean Simon

Sean A. Simon, MD