Are Results Permanent 6 Weeks After Butt Augmentation?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Your size should be final three months after Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi Snizzy.

With the Brazilian Butt Lift, what I typically see is that whatever volume you have by 3 months is permanent. You can see some photos on my website showing before and after pictures of the Brazilian Butt LIft. I will have my staff upload some pics from 3 months as well as of the same patients at one year. You will see that there is no visible change.

I have been performing this procedure for over 12 years now and have seen my patients at about 10 years after their surgery who have as much fullness 10 years after surgery as they had at 3 months.

Buttock augmentation results

+3

It will take at least 3-6 months after a fat transfer to the buttock for you to "see" your final result.  The inital swelling takes time to resolve and the atrophy of the fat cells that do not survive also occurs during this time period.  Therefore, you will essentially know by around 6 months (in some cases, sooner) what your final outcome will look like.

The areas where you had liposuction (waist, abdomen, hips) may take a litte longer to allow for skin shrinkage and skin contraction.

Dr. Bruno

See your final results 3-6 months after your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt lift is an extremely popular procedure because it combines strategic and aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, back and thighs with fat grafting to the buttock region. After the surgery you can expect to have some swelling and bruising. The bruising will result in approximately one to two weeks. The swelling takes a little bit longer.

After the surgery it is important to always wear a compressive garment that especially made to apply pressure to the areas that received liposuction and to not apply pressure to the areas where the new fat grafts were placed. Our patients are also placed on a rigorous exercise regimen after the surgery and are encouraged to start a balanced and healthy diet. This will help accentuate the results and help maintain their beautiful new curves.

Best-

Pat Pazmino

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Gluteal Augmentation Results

+1

What I tell my patients is that the result that you have at about 4 months time is what you are going to have.  That is around the time whatever fat that is going to survive will have survived.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.