How Much Does Butt Augmentation with Lipo to Belly Cost?

Brazilian butt lift cost

+1

The price range depends on the market where you live and the experience of the doctor. An experienced surgeon will use provide long-term and consistent results. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is not only a butt reshaping procedure but a total body sculpting. This procedure entails removing fat from different parts of the body and injecting the fat in the buttocks. While I remove the fat, I recreate the natural curves achieving a balance between the hip and waist. In order words, not only your butt will have a better buttock projection but also your whole body will be transformed favorably. In addition it takes time to collect and process the fat. This is the reason the procedure costs between $7,500.00 - $14,000. The cheapest is not always the best choice. If this procedure is not done right, the results will not be permanent and you will waste your money.

Average cost for Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

It depends on your unique situation. It can range anywhere between 4 and 12 thousand dollars.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgon to get an exact quote on the surgery.