Butt Augmentation Infection?

I had fat transfer into my butt on March 25 and now i have a hard red lump on one of my upper butt cheeks that is painful. My surgeon is overseas so i can't go see him. Thinking of going to ER but i have.no ins so if this is normal swelling please tell me!!! Thank you

Infection?

+1

Thank you for your question, I highly recommend you go see a Doctor, specially if your surgeon is over seas, send him/her pictures to follow up. However without pictures its very hard to tell if there could be an infection.

Butt Augmentation Infection?

+1

Without at least a picture it's really hard to tell . How big is the lump ?   Is it hot to the touch ? Have you had fever ? 

It will be helpful to send a picture to your surgeon , he might be able to give you some recommendations .

For now you could use warm compresses three times a day in the area for at least 10 minutes.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Appropriate diagnosis can not be made on the net, without inperson examination especially infection.

You need to see a doctor to make the proper diagnosis and proper treatment.

This is the problem faced by many who go overseas for cosmetic surgery, what happens, who will care for complications?????