Want Butt Aug, But Can't Gain Weight and Don't Want Implants. What Are Other Safe Options?

Hi,i desperately need butt augmentation,i can barely survive getting bigger than 115 pounds meaning no way for me to get fats to use,i already have 400cc selicones in my breast and I need butt to match but nothing heavy,what are my other options please help I need to start dating and having sex its been over a year no sex and I am ready to date anf start sexing but everyone knows I have a butt which is not a real one and every.guy I like thinks it is so I need one like asap please help with drs

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

The short answer is "no other safe and reliable option".  It is especially not a good idea to gain weight for fat transfer because once you lose the weight (back to your baselone weight) after sugery, the first fat to go is that which was put into your butt!

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs causing serious problems breathing. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM