How to Fix Flat Spot on Butt?

I'm in Saint Louis, MO. And I am 5'4 and 170 pounds. I have a nice size butt BUT, it has that flat spot in th middle. How do I fix this?

Fix flat spot on butt.

+1

Sounds like you would be a good candidate for fat transfer in order to fill the indendation you may have. It is hard to say which procedure would exactly work for you, however by the question you have asked this may be your solution. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in fat transfer/brazilian butt lift for best results. Good luck.

Fat grafting perfect for contouring of butt

+1

There are many options today to augment or contour the butt. One of the most popular and effective techniques is a Brazilian Butt lift. In this procedure, the surgeon will perform liposuction to different parts of your body and remove fat. This fact will then be cleaned and processed and then subsequent transplanted to the butt. When the fat is placed into the butt is used to sculpt and contour this area to create the shapely and curvy shape. This would be perfect to fix the flat spot that you mention.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Possibilities

+1

You may think of this as a situation for addition, or for deletion.

The easiest way to handle this is through deletion. I would recommend liposuction to take down the surrounding high areas. Conversely, you may get a buttock inplant.

Doing certain exercises to increase the bulk of the buttocks may also be helpful.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD