Butt Augmentation for a Flat Butt?

I have hips, but my buttocks are flat. I've done squats, lifts and all types of exercises but nothing works. Now, I do have some belly fat...could I get lipsuction from my belly and use that for my buttocks to make it look more natural? Would butt augmentation be a better fit for me?

Simple solution to shape your buttocks

+2

It seems as though you would be a great candidate for buttock augmentation.

If you have any fat that is able to pinched between your two fingers then it can be used to transfer and sculpt your buttocks. Even relatively thin patients can get a dramatic difference when your surgeon knows exactly what fat to go after!

By carefully sculpting the fat away in soe areas and adding to the buttocks at the same time, volume and shape of your buttocks are immediatly improved.

Refer to your surgeon's before after pics and carefully examine all the photos to see if you agree with the artistry and his or her aesthetic eye for buttock shaping.

This is a ver delicate and artistic procedure that should be performed by an experience board certified plastic surgeon.

There is hope for even the flattest of buttocks!

Buttock Enhancement

+2

There is an excellent potential solution for the issues you are concerned about. I routinely perform a procedure known as the Brazilian Buttock Lift or buttock augmentation. This procedure involves body liposculpture and buttock enhancement by removing fat from unwanted areas and transferring it to the buttocks which will result in a firmer, rounder, more projecting buttocks. The overall body change can be quite dramatic with a significant improvement in the 'hourglass' shape many women are hopeful to achieve. This procedure is not done commonly by many surgeons, therefore you should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this type of procedure regularly. In addition, reviewing photographs of cases performed by this surgeon should also be helpful to give you an idea of what changes you can expect.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Buttock augmentation with fat transfer

+1

Transferring your own fat to the buttocks is a very popular way to improve the size and shape of your buttocks through injections (and without artificial implants). In addition, there is the added benefit of improved contour to the body due to liposuction of the area the fat is harvested from. Lastly, there are significantly less complications associated with this type of augmentation versus augmentation with implants.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Butt Augmentation with your own tissue

+1

Fat transfer and Liposculpture is a commonly performed method for butt augmentation. This is my preferred method and it seems to be safer than gluteal implants which have higher complications. Some people however don't have enough fat for transfer and require implants. Other techniques are available for massive weight loss patients which is combined with a lower body lift.

Rafi S. Bidros, MD

Buttock augmentation, fat transfer

+1

In your particular case, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift or fat transfer. This involves first performing liposuction fat from the unwanted areas, such as abdomen and lower back, then transferring or injecting the fat into the desirable areas, such as the buttocks. Not only does this create a fuller appearing buttock area, but it also decreased the size of the nearby areas such as lower back, sides, and abdomen. This creates an overall aesthetically appealing gluteal/lower back/hip area.

A board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this type of surgery will be able to evaluate you to determine if you are indeed a candidate for this procedure.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift may be the answer

+1

Thanks for the question.

You've hit on one of the newer trends in body contouring, fat transfer. As a plastic surgeon it hits on concepts that we find very positive - move tissue from an area people don't want it into an area they do.

This technique has significant benefits over implants (reduced chance of infection, capsular contracture, implant extrusion, pain, etc.)

In our San Francisco area practice we perform a careful analysis of the areas you wish fat to be removed from and make an assessment of how much volume it will take to meet your goal.

Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon to help you with your needs.

Steven H. Williams, MD