How Much Fat is Needed for Butt Augmentation?

I have a small frame and not a lot of fat. I'm wondering if Butt augmentation is worth it, because I want a very noticeable, and big change in my butt. How much fat will I need?

How Much Fat is Needed for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

The volume of fat needed would depend on your size and your desired goal as tempered by the amount of fat you have to "donate".

Use a a quart of juice or milk as a common visual yard stick. If that 1 qt carton was to be used to augment your buttocks, ask yourself just how much of that carton 1. would you want to be placed in each cheek? 2. Where in your body do you have such fat volumes for a surgeon to Liposuction and transfer?

A Brazilian Butt Lift is much easier in smaller to mid-sized women who are slightly obese because liposuction around the buttocks will greatly define them and they have enough to adequately graft the gluteal mounds. If you are thin and have not fat to graft, the operation is impossible. Similarly, if you do have fat but your ideal buttocks require a volume of fat you do not have - the operation is impossible as well.

Dr. P. Aldea

How much fat is enough for Butt Augmentation ?

+2

It's a matter of evaluating your fat donor areas, remember we have a trained eye that will discover those areas and the possible amount of fat available.

You should know that  "Buttock Augmentation"  is a combination of Fat Grafting and Countouring the Area with Liposculpture (the lower part of the back, and the lateral part of the buttock).

If there is not enough fat, you may get a Butt Implant instead.

Buttock Augmentation

+2

From your photo, you look pretty small and thin with not a whole lot of fat on your body. For a significant change, a large amount of fat is needed to harvest and inject into the buttocks. Not all of the fat that is placed will survive the transfer as well. You don't look like you have enough and if you are looking for a big change, I think you will be disappointed. I don't think that the procedure will be worth it for you. Hope this information is helpful.

Fat needed for significant butt augmentation

+1

The amount of fat needed to make a significant change in the buttock area is between 700-1000 CC's of fat per side. For someone to transfer this amount they would need to remove a minimum of 1400-2000 CC's of pure fat. Having said this, there are people who may not want a significant change or may not need it. In these instances, injecting lesser amounts is an option. It is important for the surgeon to individualize a treatment plan according to the needs of a patient.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Fillers for buttock augmentation pose two potential major problems: 1) cost prohibitive - if the surgeon is using an authentic medical grade filler than the cost for any significant result will be $150,000.00+ and 2) high rate of  complications - such as infection, movement/migration of the material, and/or hardening of the material.  Best to stick with either of two tried and true methods: 1) Fat Transfer, unfortunately only about 1 out of every 50 patients that I see have enough fat for this technique (because about 60+% melts away during the first year) or                 2) Buttock Implants which can actually create a very predictable, permanent, safe, and satisfying result but only when done by a surgeon extremely experienced in the technique.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon whom does both procedures so that you receive a professional unbiased consultation.  Best of luck...RAS

Buttock Augmentation with Fat

+1

Improving the size of your buttocks with your own fat is becoming very popular for several reasons.  First, patients can acheive their desired results of improved or increased buttock shape without the need for artificial implants.  In addition, there is the added benefit of liposuction of the area the fat is harvested from which allows for improved body contour.  With that being said, from your photo you look quite slender and the amount of fat that could be harvested for transfer would not be sufficient to provide the results you describe.  In your case, augmentation with implants would be the only alternative to achieving a "very noticeable" "big change" in your buttocks.

Schedule a consultation.

+1

Although you posted a photo, you still need to go and have a consultation to speak with a board certified plastic surgeon.  He/she can advise you how much fat needs to be extracted. 

How much fat is needed for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

The amount of fat needed will depend on your current examination, your goals, and your surgeon's experience with the operation (some have a higher success rate as a percentage of the fat placed than others).

Your best bet is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience doing this operation and visit with them for a consultation- they'll be able to advise you on what is necessary to achieve your goals and whether you are a good candidate.

Here's a bit more advice on how to best choose a plastic surgeon:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#f550

Buttock augmentation with fat transfers

+1

Yes, it's possible to achieve that Jennifer Lopez, sculpted buttock using your own specially prepared fat taken from another part of the body, such as the stomach or hips. Buttock augmentation with your own fat allows you to get a natural, more pleasing shape and contour to the backside by augmenting curves, correcting an imbalance or increasing size and prominence of the buttock. You also get the benefit of reducing another area of your body while you enhance your butt and all without implants, which can be painful. The technique is called autologous fat transfers and autologous simply means "your own." And who doesn't have a little fat to spare? It's safe because it came from you, so you can't have a reaction to it. The procedure is quick and not particularly painful and can be performed without the need for general anesthesia!

Butt enhancement

+1

You do not seem to have a large amount of fat to donate to your butt. If you want significant amount of butt then the only option you have is a buttock Implant.

Understand all the pros and cons of buttock implant before you go ahead with any surgery. Find a BOARD CERTIFIED PS with experience in Buttock enhancement.