Butt Augmentation with Fat Grafting: Is It Realistic to Expect Perfect Results?

Perfect buttock augmentation results is a matter of preference

What is considered a perfect result for buttock augmentation? Some of my patients feel that a perfect buttock is a very large one, while others want a purky one. I also have patients that want wider hips and curvy figure.  In my opinion it is possible to get the "perfect buttock" as long as you don't have unreasonable expections and know that there are limitations depending where you start from. it is also easier to give you that Perfect Beverly Hills Buttocks when you have a lot of fat to give for fat grafting.