Butt Augmentation Doctor Recommendations

I am a size 10 down bottom and a size 12 up top. I want buttocks augmenation to give me a nice big butt and even out my shape but I want quality. I don't mind spending the money if I am sure I am getting the results I want that will last so if you could give me the names of doctors that specialize in this surgery anywhere. Please get back to me. thanks

Butt Augmentation

+1

There are many thechniques to augment the butt, but the first option is Fat tranfer if available for the size that is desire and the second option is the use of the Butt implantas.  Other inyctables are not recommended in our practice.   Than You

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Choose your surgeon carefully, but augmentation is very technique dependent.

+1

Patients today have many great options in butt contouring and augmentation surgery. Here in South Florida, a very popular technique is the Brazilian Butt lift. This combines thorough liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, and lower back with strategic fat grafting of this fat that has been collected to the butt.

When choosing a plastic surgeon, be sure they spend a great deal of time going over the technique that they plan to use and being very forthright with them about your goals in terms of but contour, shape, and size. Specifically asked them how much volume they think they can remove liposuction and how much of this will be available for the fat grafting. Also ask them how much of this volume will remain permanently. Make sure that their answers correspond with your goals.

Also be sure to carefully view their patient photographs and talk to their patients without the surgery done. For this procedure is very important to do a great deal of research as this surgery is very surgeon and technique dependent.

Best-

Pat Pazmino

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttock augmentation

+1

The procedure that will is most likely to deliver your desired result is the Brazilian buttock lift which involves liposuction of multiple area of the body to remove excess, unwanted fat and transfer it via injections into the buttocks to give a permanent change to the buttock shape. I frequently perform this procedure and suggest you check some before and after pictures to give you a better idea of what is possible.

Dr. Sean Simon

Miami, FL

Sean A. Simon, MD