Butt Augmentation and Paraplegia- Can My Atrophied Buttocks Be Fixed?

Can a butt augmentation be performed on a healthy paraplegic whose buttocks has atrophied? What are the risks for someone in this condition to undergo this procedure?

Buttock Augmentation for paraplegia

+1

In my opinion placing buttock implants into a patient with paraplegia is contraindicated (not safe and/or effective)because the implant would add an extra (internal) pressure point increasing the probability of developing a pressure soar.  Additionally, a pressure soar in this case would likely lead to an relatively deep seated and severe infection around the implant.  On the other hand, using your own fat to transfer to the buttocks may be an option but would have to be evaluated on a case by case basis...no promises.  Sorry for the bad news...RAS