Can I Get Butt Augmentation at Age of 16?

I'm very self conscious about my bum and would like a bum augmentation. Is this this possible?

Buttock Augmentation

+2

It is recommened for patient's to be 18 years of age for most types of cosmetic plastic surgery. These are the guidelines out lined by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Buttock Augmentation

+1

I would not do a buttock augmentation on a minor.  I suggest you wait and see how your body changes over the next several years before proceeding with surgery.  Donald R. Nunn MD Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Age for buttock augmentation

+1

I would not recommend elective cosmetic surgery until you're at the age 18. This is a guideline established by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Butt Augmentation

+1

You need to be the age of 18 to have a cosmetic procedure with out the consent of your parent or legal guardian.

Thomas T. Nguyen, MD

Butt augmentation

+1

Butt aumentation,a Brazilian butt lift, can be done at an early age but I would recommend waiting for your body will change with time, probably enlarge in that area as well as others and you may not need an enlargement. It is better to be more conservative for all surgery involves scars and can potentialy cause problems. I do do an increasing number of teen cosmetic surgery but it is usually breast reductions, nose reductions but some breast enlargement and even liposuction. Watch my videos!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Butt augmentation at 16.

+1

In the US the legal age to have any surgical procedure without the consent of a parent or guardian is 18.

Buttock augmentation

+1

You are a MINOR, you need your parents approval and participation in the decision making....................