Butt Augmentation Cost and Financing?

I am very unpleased with my body type and would like to know know much this operation would cost, and also if doctors work out financing for this type of procedure?

Buttock Fat Injection Costs

+2

Cosmetic Surgery Costs are primarily determined by length of surgery.    Depending on how much fat must be liposuctioned and reinjected, your cost will vary.    A safe estimate is 6-12k for such procedure.    Most board certified plastic surgeons work with many of the healthcare financing companies.   After the approval process, they can design a payment plan to fit your budget.   I wish you a safe and happy recovery. 

Brazilian Butt Lift preferred over butt implants.

+2

Have you considered Brazilian Butt Lift?  It slims down the waistline and adds volume to the buttocks making them rounder and firmer with your own fat.  I prefer injecting fat in the buttock over butt implants.  I have attached a video for you.  Since liposuction is involved, you will have to go to a plastic surgeon and get a quote for the surgery.  Financing for plastic surgery is available. 

Buttock enhancement

+1

You started by saying "you are not happy with your body type"

You need a comprehensive consultation and analyzing the body on a computer simulation and imaging to start the conversation on what bothers you area by area, and what can be done.

As for buttock enhancement, there are multiple options, fat transfer ( Brazilian buttock Lift0, Dermis fat graft to buttock, and last is buttock implant.

All this has to take in consederation the general proportions of the body including fat distribution, breast size and proportion , waist, hips , buttocks and legs and thighs.

Reestablishing body proportions can be multiple surgery and can be expensive.(20-25K)

There are many financing companies that you can apply for, that will depend on your credit score , your employement status and previous history in credit.

Cost of Buttock Augmentation - Fat Injections vs Implant?

+1

To determine the cost of buttock augmentation, you would need to know whether you prefer a fat injection technique or the insertion of  synthetic implant. The costs of these two types of buttock augmentation can differ significantly due to the time to perform them and the material costs involved.  Those cost estimates can be determined from many plastic surgeon's websites. Financing of any form of plastic surgery is most commonly done through an outside company. Care Credit is one of the most popular. Most plastic surgeons do not directly finance a patient's surgery.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD