Butt Augmentation Cost and Financing?

I am very unpleased with my body type and would like to know know much this operation would cost, and also if doctors work out financing for this type of procedure?

Buttock Fat Injection Costs

Cosmetic Surgery Costs are primarily determined by length of surgery.    Depending on how much fat must be liposuctioned and reinjected, your cost will vary.    A safe estimate is 6-12k for such procedure.    Most board certified plastic surgeons work with many of the healthcare financing companies.   After the approval process, they can design a payment plan to fit your budget.   I wish you a safe and happy recovery.