Should my Butt Look Like This After Having Butt Implants Done?

I had butt implants done 4/21/11.i had no drainage tube and my would split wide open.my surgeon performed a 2nd surgery to fix it but i'm now going thru problems.i have a lot pain and one of my implants are higher then the other.i dont wanna be cut on again and especially by him.i later found out he's not board certified.what problems should look forward to or be on the look for?

Post-op Buttock Implants

+2

There typically is quite a bit of swelling for 4-6 weeks following buttock implants surgery, however if you are having complications post-operatively and have also lost confidence with your treating surgeon then I recommend finding another one asap that can directly examine you and continue with follow up care.   This procedure is done by only a relatively small group of experienced surgeons so it is extremely important to stick with only an expert in this field.  Best of luck...RAS

Buttock Implant

+1

Considering what you tell us about the history and with the pictures, You may have or will have some problems with your buttock implants.

Cosult a board certified plastic surgeon (american board of plastic surgery) for complete exam and treatment

Can I Have A Breast Reduction, Augmentation, And Areola Reduction In The Same Surgery?

+1

Photo appears as an acceptable result. Best is to be patient and allow more healing time. This should teach all the people/patients to research your chosen surgeon to correct board status.

Call the ABPS- Seven Penn Center, Suite 400,1635 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-2204, (215) 587-9322, General e-mail: info@abplsurg.org

or ASPS - American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 847-228-9900, 444 E. Algonquin Rd., Arlington Heights, IL 60005.