Legal Options After Laser Tattoo Removal Burn

I have been going to a lady in hull for ages, she has been giving me laser tattooo removal. My skin never burnt after the treatment, she only went over the tattoo once withe laser each treatment. After moving house I could no longer go to this lady and had to find somewhere else. I found this tattoo parlour in worcester that does tattoo removal. This lady went over the tattoo 3 times in one session in a space of 15 minutes. im burnt and have holes in my arm?

Laser tattoo removal

+1

Your photographs do not reveal any holes.  There is a typical swelling and some people to have more blood splatter and blood blisters with tattoo removal without any scarring.  If however, you see things that are not evident in these photographs, you should see a dermatologist to evaluate the skin's condition and for recommendations of treatment which could prevent scarring or minimize scarring.

Tattoo laser removal and possible burning

+1

It's difficult to see from the pictures if you actually have a burn. Blistering of a treated area is not uncommon initially, and healing always needs to take place after a treatment with most lasers. You would do best to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon who treats burns and has experience with lasers before you assume the worst or before you let a problem worsen without proper evaluation and treatment.

Russell W. H. Kridel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon