Is Burning, Tightness and Stretching Feeling Normal After Lipo?

I am a 36 year old overall healthy women. I had BA surgery and lipo of my abdomen, sides and back done 23 days ago and my sides and back feel very tight and when I try to stretch to one side or another I feel a burning even a tearing sensation. I also want to add that my abdomen right in between my rib cage is extremely sensitive to touch and is somewhat hard. I had lyphatic drainage massages done for 8 days after the surgery and I have had to endomology treatments. Is this normal.

Burning after liposuction

+2
Tearing and burning are atypical after liposuction whereas bruising and swelling are normal. You haven't explained the incision used for the augmentation which might explain the rib cage sensitivity. I do not feel that endermology is appropriate, and that it can do some harm, after liposuction, and similarly, do not see a reason for lympathic drainage after the procedures you have undergone. I recommend that you see your plastic surgeon in followup.

Burning, Tightness, and Stretching Feeling after Liposuction?

+1

Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you after direct examination. However, assuming you are not experiencing any complications, the sensations you are experiencing are likely “normal” after liposuction surgery.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.