Burning Sensation in Right Breast. Is This Normal? I Had a Mammogram 2 Weeks Ago.

Burning Sensation Inright Breast 3 Years Since Saline in Plants What Can It Be from Had Normal Mammo 2weeks Ago ?

Burning pain after mammogram

+2

Pain in the breast is often related to inflammation, trauma, or nerve regrowth. The pain is not uncommon after a mammogram  due to the compression of the breast tissue. If the breast is not red, warm or different in shape, then your symptoms should improve with time. If you don't begin to feel better or have any of the signs I mentioned then call your plastic surgeon to be examined.