Burning Red Eyes: Accutane or Rhino Related?

I am 5 months post rhino and i finished accutane at about the same time. Now I have burning red sore eyes and wonder if it was caused by either the accutane or rhino surgery as there is no other likely cause having spoken to specialists. Could this be nerve related etc? Help!

Burning, sore, and red eyes 5 months after rhinoplasty is not related to the operation.

+1

I can't answer the Accutane part of your question but it would be extremely unlikely for a rhinoplasty to cause eye irritation even a few days afte the operation.  I would consult with an ophthalmologist.