Burning, Pulling Pain After Vaser Liposuction

One of the procedures I had was Vaser Liposuction on the flanks. Since the procedure, I've had a burning/pulling pain on one side of the hips only. Is this normal, why does it happen, and will it go away? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Vaser and pain

+1

Unfortunately you did not state how long since your procedure. Needless to say, you should be evaluated by your doctor. Burning and pulling is not uncommon after liposuction until things heal up. Burning may be from the nerves "awakening" after the procedure. This can go on for a few weeks. If it is longer you should definitely be checked out to make sure you are not developing a causalgia( nerve condition with severe sensitivity).