Is Burning Pain Normal After Smart Lipo?

I had traditional lipo 6 months before in abdominal area. I was told there would be a revision. Instead, I went to another doctor for smart lipo, but he was not a PS. I am concerned by the intense burning sensation. My skin is very sensitive and hurts to touch. I am a week out. I was told it was fine. Is it normal to have burning sensation after Smart Lipo? I was told smart lipo was less painful afterwards. NOT TRUE in my case. Could I have been burned severely? Should I see another Dr.?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Very unusual to have prolonged burning pain after Smart Lipo. I wonder if you really had just Smart lipo? Sounds more like VASER lipo. Please verify what exactly you received.