i got burned 2 years ago on my arms, legs, and breast. i need to know how to get rid of scars.

Improving a burn scar on the body.

+1
Burn scars can be thick and discolored. Our office recommends a combination of topical creams including Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to help improve thickness and discoloration. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

How to get rid of burn scars?

+1
Without photo of the scars I can not be certain of their severity.  Most moderate scars can be
improved with a fractional CO2 laser in one or two treatments. The area involved, the extent of the scarring and how much area is involved would all determine the outcome, but a 50+ percent improvement is not unusual. Complete erasure of a scar is probably not achievable.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist