Motorcycle burn - What treatment should I use?

I got burned by a motor cycle when i was 18 and i am 20 now,what treatment should i use?

Doctor Answers (1)

Melarase creams for hyperpigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Motorcycle burns are notorious for leaving dark pigmentation. Once the skin is healed, our office would recommend lightening creams; the best of which we have found to be Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.