Burn Scars. Possible to Remove With Laser? (photo)

is it possible to have it removed by laser? How much is the cost? I have the scar for about 16 years ...now I am 28, I really want to have it removed if possible, help please!!

Repairing burn scars on the legs and arms

+1

The pulsed dye laser and fractional laser, alongside conservative treatments, will improve the texture and look of this burn scar. I perform these regularly with excellent results. 

Burn scars and lasers

+1

Burn scars are not only unsightly, but also can cause devastating functional problems as they contract.  While there is no "magic scar eraser" many things can be done to improve the appearance of scars.  

We generally recommend a combination of treatments to yield the best results.  In your case, this would include surgical scar revision, Madajet steroid injection and Lux1540 Laser scar revision.  

The Lux1540 laser is a non-ablative laser that provides a new and effective alternative/adjunct to other scar treatment modalities.  This treatment essentially blends the scar into the surrounding tissue by creating new collagen.  In combination with the treatments listed above, the Lux1540 can deliver dramatic results!

Andrew Winkler, MD
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon