Burn Scar Treatment?

I suffered a deep partial thickness burn approximately 7 months ago to my face (healed via second intention in approximately 3 weeks). I have used silicone gel and tape since it reepithelialised continuously. The scar is not raised, but shiny, hypopigmented, wrinkly and slightly sunken. (1) Is there any benefit in continuing to use the silicone after this many months? (2) I find that my scar looks/feels very dry on occasions when not using the silicone, any suggestion?

Burn scar treatment in Los Angeles

+1

Deep burns are prone to thickening and scar contracture. Begin treatment early with laser, IIT, and pressure treatment. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles