I have a burn scar on my forehead for 10 weeks and the color really has not changed, is laser therapy a consideration? (photo)

I had my eyebrows waxed and my skin became very irritated, I used a salicyic acid cleaner to wash my face and the irritated areas started burning very bad. I immediately washed my face off and applied aloe vera to it. Its been 10 weeks, the "burn" has healed over, but the skin pigmentation has not changed. I work with patients and this pigmentation is really starting to bother me from a cosmetic and self-esteem stand point. I wanted to ask if laser therapy is a possible consideration as treatment?

Pulsed dye laser and Melarase for the skin

+1
Our office recommends a combination of Melarase skin lighteners + Pulsed dye laser for correction of the redness and hyperpigmentation of scars.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS