How Can I Get This Burn Scar Under my Eye Improved? (photo)

So 4 months ago I mixed benzyl peroxide and retin-a and got this burn scar, it is very dark in color and slightly atrophic and about the size of a pinky finger nail, the main reason it is bothersome is because it is in a very noticeable spot right under my right eye, what can I do to improve this and fade away the pigmentation?

Melarase for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation burn on eyelid

+1
Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is the most likely problem, although the photo is not very clear.  I would begin a patient on Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams to lighten the pigmentation caused by the burn.