What Should I Do if I Burn my Skin with Lactic Peel

What should i do if i burn my skin with lactic peel my skin is very red and frosted please tell me what to use please help me.

Lactic Peel and Possible Burn

+1

I recommend you call your dermatologist immediately and plan to go in for an evaluation as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try cool compresses, bland moisturizing with something very hydrating like Aquaphor ointment and very gentle cleansing (cetaphil, dove).  Do not pick at any crusting or peeling skin and I would temporarily stop all other skin care products until the skin is healed.  If you are red and itchy, you can try over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream which may help to relieve those symptoms.