Burn from Laser Treatment? (photo)

I had my first laser treatment today, and when I left the office felt a burning sensation. Three hours later I notice two burn mark on the area treated. I'm very concern it will leave a scar, what could I do to make it better? will it leave a scar? I attach a picture of the burns.

Laser Treatment Burns?

+1

It is very difficult to tell from the photo if what I am looking at is indeed a burn mark.  However, getting burn marks from the laser doesn’t happen often and permanent damage from laser hair removal is very unlikely. If you are truly burned, please visit the doctor that performed the procedure, and have them evaluate the area. More than likely it will take some time but sun block and avoiding the sun as much as possible will help speed the process. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Burn after laser

+1

It is very difficult to analyze your photo, as it is very dark. While some laser treatments can cause burns to the skin, in experienced hands these can be rare. You should return to the doctor who treated you for an examination immediately. If a burn is present, your doctor can help to minimize any permanent damage.

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon