Is It Possible To Remove This Scars From a Fire Cracker Accident? (Photos)

Dear Doc, i had scar marks after the fire accident(Fire cracker) in 1991 , i had multiple plastic surgery in Chennai, India but face still has many scars, let me know if there is any possibilities of reduction? regards

Unlikely but some options exist

+2

As your scarring is so old, it will unfortunately be quite resistant to treatment. 

Nevertheless, I see two options you could undertake.  The first, which is the more affordable and realistic treatment in this case, would be to attempt to soften the scar tissue using autologous stem cell mesotherapy. 

In the event that that doesn't work, a second option might be a skin graft transplant, and then working on the graft with adipose tissue derived stem cell injections combined with micro-needling therapy, and wearing silicone shield masks.  This option is more expensive, and would be a long-shot treatment for scars this old.

London Dermatologist

IMproving a lip scar that is noticeable and large and dark

+1

Most scars can be improved.  In this particular case, I would work to improve skin texture, skin color, and skin contour.  First begin with Melaquin PM cream twice daily to improve color. Please follow the link for before and after photos of scars. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS