If a burn bleeds will it definitely scar? Otherwise how long will it take to fade/go?

Hi, so like 3 weeks ago I accidentally burnt my nose with hot water whilst attempting to steam my face. Anyway I now have a small red circle on the tip of my nose. It was a lot worse initially but now it has improved however it's still red and visible. On the second day the cut bled so I'm guessing that that made it worse. So I just wanted to know what you think, like will it scar? If not then how long will it take to go? Oh and also what would you advise me to do to reduce scarring? Thank you :)

Scar Serum and Pulsed Dye Laser for a burn scar

+1
Scars need immediate and longterm attention to minimize scarring. Our office specializes in scar revision and scar treatment. The Plato's Medicinals Scar Serum and Pulsed Dye Laser may help your scar.