5 Months Post Op with Enlargement, Hardness and Sore, How Long is It Safe to Keep This Way Before Draining?

I went to my surgeon to have him check my implants as over the course of approximate. 10 days they had become increasingly firm, tender and enlarged. I may have fluid build up and so he sending me for an ultrasound breasts. since they have become so hard, significantly larger and there is a lot of pressure on my Chest and soreness. How long is it safe to go on like this for? I'm still waiting for my ultrasound appointment, and everyday my breasts keep getting larger.

10 Days and Concern for Fluid Collection and Now 5 Months and No Ultrasound

+1

If at 10 days there was concern for fluid collection, the ultrasound was a good idea.  I am not sure why you are now 5 Months and have no ultrasound.  Please press someone to get you an ultrasound and get an exam from your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Increasing breast size

+1

This could be a seroma (fluid collection) but the course is suggestive of possible implant infection, so (without the benefit of photos or exam) my level of concern is high enough that I would press for urgent scheduling of the ultrasound, which can guide treatment. Call your surgeon. 

All the best.