Hypopigmentation on Forehead, Red Veins and Broken Vessesls All Caused by the Sun, What's the Best Treatment?

my forehead isn't one color it's got spots, redness, broken blood vessels, I can't go out in the sun and im using the best sun screen! what treatments can I get that's best for this?

Sun damaged skin

+1

Thank you for your question about your sun-damaged skin.

• Be sure your sun screen's main active ingredients are titanium dioxide and zinc oxide for maximum  protection,
  • See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to start prescription skin care, such as Obagi.
  • In 6 weeks, start laser treatment for the broken vessels and veins and consider a TCA peel to get your skin health. Hope this helps. Best wishes.