I want to fix my crooked teeth. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

My dentist had me wearing retainers for years and this is the end result. Are there better options? Mostly I want to even and straighten my teeth out as well as remove the gap between my front teeth.

Invisalign

+2
From your photos, you appear to be a perfect candidate for Invisalign. I also appears that you have no upper lateral incisors, which requires some good planning on what the final result is to be. A good cosmetic dentist or orthodontist can help you in the right direction. Good luck.

Austin Cosmetic Dentist

Porcelain veneers.

+1
If you do not mind wearing braces again, this can give you a solution, but if you want something more faster, then porcelain veneers can change the way they look in just 2 visits, we can change shape ,size and color,so you would have a nice smile back again. I hope this helps.

German Arzate, DDS, MS
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Braces!

+1
Your best treatment option and the most conservative is braces. It will leave your teeth intact and give you the best long term chance of success.

Aria Irvani, DDS
Irvine Cosmetic Dentist