Are these Bumps in the Tip of My Penis Normal? (photo)

I Have Bumps Where the Tip of my Penis and the Body of my Penis Connect I Was Born with it. Normal?

Pearly penile papules treatment

+1
Pearly penile papules are common benign growths.  We regularly treat these lesions with good cosmetic improvement.   

Toronto Dermatologist

Pearly Penile Papules

+1

These are PPP and I have been treating them with the CO2 laser for over 7 years.  The best treatment is CO2 laser ablation.  I have included a link to see before and after photos of patients that I have treated.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Pearly penile papules - normal and treatable

+1

The lesions you are showing are pearly penile papules which are medically speaking benign angiofibromas. These lesions are not symptomatic, nor can they be passed on to a partner; they are a cosmetic nuisance. We regularly treat these lesions and have had terrific success in clearing them. Speak with your dermatologist about having them removed if they cosmetically bother you. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon