Are these Bumps in the Tip of My Penis Normal? (photo)

I Have Bumps Where the Tip of my Penis and the Body of my Penis Connect I Was Born with it. Normal?

Pearly penile papules treatment

Pearly penile papules are common benign growths.  We regularly treat these lesions with good cosmetic improvement.   

Toronto Dermatologist

Pearly Penile Papules

These are PPP and I have been treating them with the CO2 laser for over 7 years.  The best treatment is CO2 laser ablation.  I have included a link to see before and after photos of patients that I have treated.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Pearly penile papules - normal and treatable

The lesions you are showing are pearly penile papules which are medically speaking benign angiofibromas. These lesions are not symptomatic, nor can they be passed on to a partner; they are a cosmetic nuisance. We regularly treat these lesions and have had terrific success in clearing them. Speak with your dermatologist about having them removed if they cosmetically bother you. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon