Should I Continue With Injections if These Bumps Are Still on my Lips After Cortisone Injections?

In early November, I had a vermillion lip advancement. It was suggested by one of your doctors that I have cortisone injections once a month until the bumps resolve. I've had 2 cortisone injections and the bumps are still there. Should I continue with the injections? My fear is that I've read the cortisone injections can remove the fat from the lips...should I be concerned about this? The bumps do not show in photos...my camera is probably not the best, so I cannot send photos. Valborg

Bumps in the lips continue after Cortisone injections, what to do?

Bumps in the lips continue after Cortisone injections, what to do? You are correct in that further Cortizone injections can cause your lips to become very irregular. Therefore I would need to see photographs to determine what other treatment could be used.