Should I Continue With Injections if These Bumps Are Still on my Lips After Cortisone Injections?

In early November, I had a vermillion lip advancement. It was suggested by one of your doctors that I have cortisone injections once a month until the bumps resolve. I've had 2 cortisone injections and the bumps are still there. Should I continue with the injections? My fear is that I've read the cortisone injections can remove the fat from the lips...should I be concerned about this? The bumps do not show in photos...my camera is probably not the best, so I cannot send photos. Valborg

Bumps in the lips continue after Cortisone injections, what to do?

+2

Bumps in the lips continue after Cortisone injections, what to do? You are correct in that further Cortizone injections can cause your lips to become very irregular. Therefore I would need to see photographs to determine what other treatment could be used.