Bumps on Side of Nose After Filler Wears Off? (photo)

I attached this photo. I had fillers in my cheeks about a year ago (radiasse or Restyline ). Anyway it wore off and now I have these lumps on the side of my nose and I'm wondering if this is from the product. I have been to some doctors and they can't figure out what it's from. The person who did the injections says it's not from the product. Can anyone tell me what I can do . I hate this!! Shoudl I try to get more to even this out. I am desperate for some help. Thanks

Bumps on nose after filler

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what those bumps are. It could be filler material, and then again it may not be.