What Are the Bumps on Either Side of Bridge of Nose After Rhinoplasty?

Hello, I had rhinoplasty nearly a month ago, to remove a small hump on the bridge of my nose and to reduce the tip a little. I don't think that the surgeon broke my nose as the hump was quite small. A lot of the swelling has gone down but in the past week I have developed two small, hard, visible bumps on either side of the bridge of my nose near to where the original hump was removed. I would be grateful if you could advise me as to what these may be? and if they will go away? Thank you.

Bumps on nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Without an exam it is not easy to tell.  It is most likely a bit of bone or cartilage on either side of the original hump removal.  Confer with your surgeon.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Bumps

+1

This could just be periosteal swelling at the ends of the nasal bones or some calcification or residual bone. Talk to your surgeon at your next visit.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon