Are Bumps After Radiesse Normal?

I have a long bumpy line going up to the side of my nose, also I have on the bottom side of my mouth to small bumps one on the left side and the other on the right side.

Is this natural when you have Radiesse injected? Please note I am a model and I just wanted to get rid of some of my frowns. Now it looks like I have a scar that is bumpy, and two bumps on the sides of my mouth.

Bumps after Radiesse are not normal

+1

You did not mention when you had your injections. This is important because bumps immediately after or for up to 2 weeks is normal and from swelling. But bumps that persist after this "healing" period are never normal and represent either too much product or poorly positioned product. There are ways to reduce the appearance of these bumps with steroid injections and saline injections (see other posts) but it can be difficult. This is why doctor selection is so important when dealing with these longer lasting injectables.