What Are These Bumps on my Face? (photo)

I went to work with a clear face & left work with bumps all over both cheeks that itch !

Facial Bumps

+1

Given that these bumps are itchy and appeared very quickly, it is possible you are having a reaction to something. We call this either an irritant contact dermatitis or allergic contact dermatitis. You can try over the counter cortisone cream for relief, but probably should be seen by a dermatologist if it persists or recurs. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/conditions.php?id=23

Bumps on the face

+1

It sounds as though these bumps came up relatively quickly.  I would wonder about a possible allergic contact dermatitis (rash) and what may have come in contact with your skin.  Acne can cause itchy lesions, but it would be unusual for you to start off with a clear face before work and then to have all these bumps appear over the course of the day, if this were truly acne.  I suggest that you see a skin care specialist for evaluation.  (This answer is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ general education only.  Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider for further evaluation of your individual case.)

Seattle Dermatologist