Bumps on Lips and Penis?

I'm fourteen and I've just found bumps developing on lips and but there small but there also on my penis and it looks like the head of my penis is swollen but its irritating me a little but I'm also a virgin what do I do

Bumps on penis and lips

+1

The most common bumps I see on the lips are tiny yellow lesions called Fordyce glands. This may also be what you have on your penis, but if the lesions are flesh colored and found at the base of the glans (tip of the penis), then they are pearly penile papules. Electrodesiccation (and less commonly CO2 laser) can be a very successful treatment for both types of lesions, although trichloroacetic acid application can also be used for Fordyce glands. Speak with your dermatologist about the best treatment options for you. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Pearly penile papules

+1

These spots on the penis are likely pearly penile papules, while the ones on the lips are Fordyce spots.  Both types of lesions are benign and can be removed by a dermatologist.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC

Toronto Dermatology Centre

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist