Accidentally Bumped My Cast While Icing My Face On Day 1 After Rhinoplasty?

Felt a little bone move slightly on the bridge of my nose. have I ruined my nose job

Nasal trauma just after rhinoplasty

It is unlikely that you caused any damage to your  nose one day after surgery if you bumped your nose.  Best to check with your surgeon.

Accidentally bumped cast on day 1 after rhinoplasty?

It is unlikely that any damage was caused. It would be best to speak with your surgeon and have him/her examine the area to ensure you are healing properly. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Ruined Rhinoplasty

In short the answer is NO

It is very unlikely that you would have moved the bones with the bump on the nose. The splint is there for that exact reason , to guard the bones against accidental knocks and bangs.

I hope that reassures you to some degree

Jeremy Hunt

Post rhinoplasty

It is unlikely you damaged your result unless you had a significant blow to the nose.  Have your surgeon evaluate you to make sure.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Dear Soul,

Thank you for your question.  If the bone under the splint was moved, it is a possibility that the bones shifted and needed to be shifted back.  This is not an emergency, however.  Call your surgeon and express you concerns, and follow-up with him.

Best Wishes,

Pablo PRichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon