Bumped the Tip of my Nose 2 Weeks After Septorhinoplasty?

Hi, i accidently forcefully pulled up the tip of my nose yesterday. My nose hurt alot, and my front teeth went numb for a little while (as they were for the 1st week after surgery). There has been no bleeding at all, but it is a little swollen on one side of the skin/ cartlidge between my nostrils. Considering that the pain wasnt excruciating, i dont think/ hope i havent moved any bones. I iced the area last night but still swollen. Does this sound like a problem? Thankyou!!

Effects of postoperative trauma

+1

After rhinoplasty, it is important to keep clear of heavy lifting and contact sports for about 3-4 weeks.  This helps decrease the risks of bleeding and trauma to the healing nasal bones.  In your current situation, it is common to have moments of fear that you have caused harm to your new nose. Extreme pain and bleeding are the signs of true trauma.  However, it is important to follow up with your surgeon for an examination of your healing bones and nasal tip to be certain.