Bumped my New Nose ~ Damage or Realignment?

I had a rhinoplasty for weeks ago, and this morning my dog bumped it and now theres a small red mark where he bumped it. Will that cause my nose to realign or be damaged permanently?

Injury to nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Injuring your nose 4 weeks after rhinoplasty surgery may not necessarily result in the need for revision. Usually the nasal bones are healing well at this point, and a significant impact would be needed to displace them. Any concerns are best addressed by evaluation by your surgeon.

Damaging Nose One Month Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Unless your dog weighs as much as you do, it is unlikely he did any damage that wil cause a permanent change in the appearance of your nose.  The red mark is probably secondary to skin irritation or bruising. However, I suggest you call your surgeon.