Bumped my Nose Post Rhinoplasty

I just had my nose done 7 days ago. I had a really tiny barley there bump removed & a lot of tip work done. This morning i had my cast removed, and of course i bump it the same day! i was emptying my hamper and the lid fell on the bridge of my nose. Now, the lid is a light plastic, it hurt for a couple seconds, but nothing to bad. I took a look at my nose, it isn't red, or anymore swollen then it was before. I'm still worried if it can affect the outcome. Such as having a a new hump!

Trauma following a rhinoplasty

+1

The likely scenario is that if your nose looks the same to you, it is unlikely you displaced anything at this time. However, I would let your surgeon's office know and see if they want to check you sooner or not.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon