Bump on Upper Right Side of Nose Bridge After Injury, Will It Go Away?

Hello, Im a 17 year old male that got hit in the face with a dodge ball in gym and it left me with a small reddish bump on the right side of my nose and its tender to touch, I also noticed along with the bump that my right nostril is now bigger than the left and looks like the right side of my nose is curved inward but I went to the Doctor and he said my nose was not fractured/broken he also took x rays still nothing, he says the bump & swelling could make my nose have that weird inward illusion?

+1

Hard to know without an examination but if you nose was not fractured then it should go away on its own over the next 3 - 6 months.