Bump on Upper Right Side of Nose Bridge After Injury, Will It Go Away?

Hello, Im a 17 year old male that got hit in the face with a dodge ball in gym and it left me with a small reddish bump on the right side of my nose and its tender to touch, I also noticed along with the bump that my right nostril is now bigger than the left and looks like the right side of my nose is curved inward but I went to the Doctor and he said my nose was not fractured/broken he also took x rays still nothing, he says the bump & swelling could make my nose have that weird inward illusion?

Hard to know without an examination but if you nose was not fractured then it should go away on its own over the next 3 - 6 months.