Why Can I Feel A Bump on Upper Nose Bridge, but I Can't See It?

I can feel a bump on the upper part of my nose bridge, Moreless on the sides and a tiny bit on the top. You can't see the bump though. Is this normal? Does everyone have this bump? It bothers me, I like the lpol nose bridge but I hate that bump there.

+1

A nonvisible but palpable bump is not uncommon.  This should probably be left alone and not addressed surgically.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Minor bump on the nasal bridge

+1

Many people have palpable irregularities on the nasal bridge  that cannot be seen. There is no indication to perform rhinoplasty on something that cannot be seen.  These bumps can be directly related to previous trauma, injury and surgery.