Bump on the side of my nose? (photo)

Hi my question is: if the bump on the side of my nose will eventually subside with time, or would I need another surgery? :( i am about 4 weeks post up after my rhinoplasty surgery. I had the surgery to remove a horribly looking nose bump. Everything else looks fine but the nose bump on the right side of my nose really bothers me. My doctor said not to worry and everyone, including my folks are telling me to be patient. Will the bump disappear?

Bump on the side of my nose?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.